Monday 20 June 2016

Raya / Eid Make Up Tutorial feat. Victoria Jackson Cosmetics: Sweet and ...

Assalamualaikum and Hello Loveliesss~~~

First of all, I want to thank my dear customers who bought Victoria Jackson products with me. Whether you bought them online, or directly from me, it's the best feeling in the world to let people know about the products that I'm confidently say, "MONEY WELL SPEND".

You've been supporting me through the business and believing me to give you make up tutorial about this brand. So it's time for me to give you more knowledge about how I use VJ Survival Kit, powder foundation, and shimmer powder.

In below's video, I'm teaching you how I apply my make up whenever I fee like I want to look simple and minimal as possible.

The best thing about applying minimal make up is that no one will notice if your foundation is lesser by the end of the day, or your lips colour decrease bit by bit. ^_^

So if you want to know how I apply my simple make up using VJ products, then please watch the video.

Oh and don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Hugs and Kiss~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment