Sunday 24 January 2016

Najwa's Simple Stir Fried Yee Mee

Assalamualaikum and hello Lovelies ♥♥♥

It's Sunday~~~ I love doing activities on Sunday. I have just finished my workout and right now, I'm SUPER HUNGRYYYYYY!!!! So I want to eat something very fulfilling, but doesn't have too much ingredients. Something quick to prepared, but not fast food. Something delicious, but still healthy for my diet plan.

You must be thinking that, "Hmm...this girl is super picky with her food. And healthy food? Yuckk!!!" Hahaha..I got that a lot. But am I suppose to care what people think? NOPE.

Now back to my story, what should I cook? Let me see...I opened the fridge and saw these ingredients:

1. Leek
2. Chilli
3. Carrot
4. Coriander
5. Egg

And outside of the fridge, I saw shallot and garlic. yihaaaa~~~

So this is what I did:

1. I started doing omelette by mixing egg and coriander together (without salt). Then I poured the mixture into medium heat non-stick pan because I don't want to use oil. Once cooked, I put on the chopping board and started to chop it diagonally(that's how I like it to be)

2. Then I soaked yee mee into hot water to ensure all the food colouring been removed. While waiting for it to become a little bit softer, I washed and chopped the leek, chilli, shallot, garlic, and sliced the carrot. Remove/ Exile the water from yee mee. 

3. In the medium heat non-stick pan, I saute the shallot and garlic for few seconds before adding other vegetables and stirred them together.

4. I added some salt and pepper.

5. Finally I added the yee mee and mixed them together. I put it in the plate with chopped omelette at the side. Tadaaaaaa~~~~~

Bon appetite~~

It only took me less than 10 minutes to prepare this meal and it's very satisfying. Let me know if you already try this recipe and what do you think about it. Hope to hear from you soon. Love ya~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment