Monday 4 April 2016

My Affordable Skin Care Products For Dry-Combination Skin



Assalamualaikum and hello loveliesss~~~

I'm so excited to write this post because I haven't share my skin care routine with anyone before. So today, my secret to healthy and glow skin is out~~~

Not that I want to keep it as a secret anyway. hew hew hew

So as you can see below, these are the products that I use. They are affordable, easy to get at any drug stores but the most important thing is they are suitable for my dry-combination skin.

P/s: I can't give you the price for each products because different stores have different price tags.

1. Collagen Eyes & Lips Make up Remover

This make up remover works amazing for my dry under eye skin because the oil contents is quite a lot compares to other products such as L'oreal or Silky Girl make up remover. And it doesn't irritate my eyes even removing make up while wearing contact lens. Other good alternative is by Bio-Essence.

2. Sephora Milk Cleanser

This is one of my favourite products of all time and I always go back to it. My foundation came off easily, it hydrates my skin, and best of all, I only use half squirt and it is enough to remove my make up just as much as I want it.

3. Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera

Do I really have to tell you how amazing this toner is? For dry-combination skin, one of the important ingredients in the products that you have to look for is Aloe Vera because it is dry skin's guardian angel. It helps to balance out the skin pH and increase the hydration of problematic skin. Witch hazel act as vitamin E to help with skin elasticity without irritating it.

4. Botanics Mentholatum Hydrating Face Wash

Before this, I'm using Watsons 360 gel facial wash that I bought in Xiamen. But since I'm back to Malaysia, I can't seems to find it anywhere. So I bought this one instead. The one that I bought has the words "Dry Combination Skin" label near the bottom. It has creamy rough texture and smells like chemicals but surprisingly, it works well with my skin. Massage the product using your palm or facial brush. The one that I have is by Olay Regenerist.



5. Organic Aids Moisturizing Cream

I'm totally in love with it. Not only it doesn't have any odour, but it is a good primer before I apply my foundation. And it absorbs into my skin pretty quickly so that I can cut time of waiting before applying make up.

6. Simple Eye Cream

One tips to make sure that you're using your moisturizing products at its best is by keeping it in a fridge when you don't need it. When you want to use it, take it out from the fridge and apply it while it still cold. You'll notice the difference!

7. Babies R Us Petroleum Jelly


There are tons of brands creating petroleum jelly in a small cube so that you can bring it with all the time. Never leave your lips dry and chips. EVER! You could be stumble with your old ex's or friends and you don't want to them to stare at your lips disgustingly while you chat. Or you could suddenly meet hot guy and end up kissing him. Who knows? And besides, it has different uses other than prime your lips first thing before applying make up anyway. You can mix a little bit of petroleum jelly with foundation to add luminous effect. Or you can just simply rub it on your feet palms before going to sleep to give that smooth plump feet palms.

There you go. It's not some fancy, high-end products that leave you penniless just to own them. All I care about is that as long as they can work well with my skin and protect my skin before I apply make up, it is a good investment. You can check out my video below to see how use all those products during undoing my make up to my skin care routine. Take care and love y'all.




No comments:

Post a Comment