Saturday 23 April 2016

"Threats Out" Rolled Ice-cream

Assalamualaikum and hello loveliesss~~~

So last week, my family and I went to Danau Kota uptown (or night market per say). Honestly, living in Kuala Lumpur for 3 months now, that was my first time going there. I didn't expect much, thought it will be just the same in other night markets that I've been.

Then, the further we went, the more unique products that we saw. There's antics, sugar strawberries wrap in sugar edible plastic, various of street food, and many more.

Talk about street food, there was one store that caught my eyes. Just a small ones, with 2 or 3 teenagers working out something on a wide, flat pan. The store's name is Threats Out and they sell rolled ice-creams. Without hesitation, I ordered chocolate and strawberry mixed with colourful rice grain on top.

When they started making it, I managed to take a video of it. Yummy~~~~




It costs me RM10 per bowl (quite expensive if you ask me) but they've been in the business for a long time and the skills are priceless. But the thing that I love about this ice-cream is that it's not as sweet as your regular, maintstream ice-cream. The taste is subtle, a little bit bitter from the strawberry and rice grains, and you won't get brain freeze. Don't know why but I like it!

So if you ever come to Kuala Lumpur, try go to Danau Kota and have some bites for this rolled ice-cream. I'm not sure if it taste better than rolled ice-cream from 10ᵒC or not, but all I can say is that it's worth to give it a try. Enjoy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment